Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So Confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey.

Right, I've been going out with this lad for about a month but we've been seeing each other, like going on dates and that since about october. I thought everything was fine and it was going great. But recently he has just completely stopped texting and phoning and itsn't answering any of my calls. But what i don't understand is why he's just ignored me all of a sudden?! i'm really confused i can't think of anything i could of done to upset or piss him off. All i want to know is why do lads do this? if they want to split up why don't the have the decency to just say 'look its over'? :confused:

Sorry for the rant!

L xx

Comments

• Options
    Hey.

Right, I've been going out with this lad for about a month but we've been seeing each other, like going on dates and that since about october. I thought everything was fine and it was going great. But recently he has just completely stopped texting and phoning and itsn't answering any of my calls. But what i don't understand is why he's just ignored me all of a sudden?! i'm really confused i can't think of anything i could of done to upset or piss him off. All i want to know is why do lads do this? if they want to split up why don't the have the decency to just say 'look its over'? :confused:

Sorry for the rant!

L xx

Well unfortunatly some of us don't have the balls to say it.

Also how long has he being ignoring, cos well I don't want to say it is dead
    for sure, but it's sure doesn't look good. If it has been just 2 or 3 days, he might be away or something, also I think he would have let you know...

If you have leave message and stuff, just stop calling and trying to contact him, it will only bring you more stress. After just wait and see if he contact you back, if not well you have your answer.

If it is the case I am sorry for you, it is not a nice way to end a relationship.

Also I would say not all men are like this and women sometimes do it as well.
  • Options
    People can be crap. Common human decency would suggest that other people just tell you when they've lost interest, or found someone else they consider to be more interesting(or easy!). But they don't, they tend to be selfish, thoughtless and inconsiderate.

We're not all like it :).

As said above, stop trying to contact him. If you get nothing back within a few days, then he's most probably a cowardly piece of scum who isn't worthy of your affection.
  • Options
    Ta for all the advice. It's been about a week and half since i last spoke to him. It's not as if i've been calling him constantly or ought, i just phoned him once and only sent a few texts just asking what is going on, but i'm just going to leave it now!