Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

men with an alcoholic or simply craczy girlfirned

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to admit right now I'm both. Yes, I'm obviouisly an aclohiolic. I quit one AA after two weeks. It runs in my famly, both sides for generations. I guess I had no chance. But for those of you with girlfriends as crazy as I am, why do you stay with them? Today, today I'm on my 4 or something day, I can't remember of 20mg paxil. I've been on 37.5 CR for years. I've been on 40mg prozac an so forth since long long ago. With somebody with such problems. Somebody who is the happiuest they've been in years spends an hour blabbing about their job and sadness to you who wants nothing more than to sleep, why would you st ay with them? Is it fake? My work is looking for anything to fire me apon b ecaue i'm a sicko who spends alot of time and the drs and thy want to fire but can't. why would you stay with them?

Comments

• Options
    Just a guess...but I'd say the OP's account has been hacked?
  • Options
    carrot12 wrote:

I could only wish it was some hacker typing that. But alas, its what I question.
  • Options
    everyones got problems and issues. Who the hell wants a boring person whos never had anything to contend with, anything to overcome? Well im sure there are nice people whove never lived, but your past and your problems is part of you - it isnt your sum total though, and he doubtless sees through your issues and sees you for the real person you are and loves that.
  • Options
    everyones got problems and issues. Who the hell wants a boring person whos never had anything to contend with, anything to overcome? Well im sure there are nice people whove never lived, but your past and your problems is part of you - it isnt your sum total though, and he doubtless sees through your issues and sees you for the real person you are and loves that.

You speak so much truth and always make me think. Thanks hun, alot :heart:
  • Options
    The missus is an absoulte nut job, bless her. Don't know the exact details of her med so can't compare her crazyness to yours but you'd be hard pushed to top her :p

Personally I like people with a spark, something that makes them stand out from the crowd, someone unpredictable so i'm never totally sure whats going on.

Crazyness I can deal with...boredom and predictability :no:
  • Options
    carrot12 wrote:
    Why?

I'm not really sure. I don't understand what my boyfriend sees in me either tbh though. What Rainbow Brite said sound logical though.
  • Options
    My mum lets my dad stay in our house because he'd probably kill himself without her help.
  • Options
    well I'd say they see something special in them thats worth all the problems. There have been girls with issues in my past, they all hurt me int the end but you are a genunely special person, I know that from talking to you. Your not that crazy. Your smart and funny and any guy is lucky to have you. Oh and if your work tries to push you out coz of llness then just threaten to sue :-)

hope you ok hun
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    carrot12 wrote:

No it's not.

Manda, your fiance loves you. He loves everything about you - the good and the bad. And the good must certainly outweigh the bad because he is still there with you.

Don't question it, just enjoy the ride. Enjoy being loved and loving someone back.

You know where I am xx
  • Options
    I dont really remember making this, but now that its been brought back up I wish I hadn't :o

On a positive note, I've only had 2 drinks (about 4-ish shots worth) in the last week and I'm working on going onto a different ad/asad and i've not gotten all crazy nut job in the last week either
  • Options
    I'm going to sound cruel now...

But I tend to have a 'no baggage' policy with relationships... I'm always there for friends to listen to, but in a relationship whilst there are always ups and downs in people's lives, I don't think I could cope with somebody who had serious mental problems and was always down, simply because they would not fulfil my needs. It wouldn't stop me from being their friend though.
  • Options
    I'm going to sound cruel now...

But I tend to have a 'no baggage' policy with relationships... I'm always there for friends to listen to, but in a relationship whilst there are always ups and downs in people's lives, I don't think I could cope with somebody who had serious mental problems and was always down, simply because they would not fulfil my needs. It wouldn't stop me from being their friend though.

You tend to find that vulnerability attracts guys more than it does women...i don't know any girls who have stuck around for long with depressive, vulnerable boyfriends but vice versa, it isn't uncommon.
  • Options
    Why does vulnerability attract guys?