Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trouble Cuming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm in an interesting situation and I'm not too sure on what to do about it. When my fiancee and I have sex, which is wonderful, I don't have a problem having an orgasim. On the off occasion that I would masterbate, I don't have a problem. But for some reason when I'm getting head or a hand job, I can't reach orgasim.
She says that it is a lot of work some times and lately, nothing have cum of it. I've read some other threads but nothing just like this. It's disapointing for her and me. Any suggestions or tips for us?

Comments

• Options
    Wouldn't worry lots of people can't.
  • Options
    I'm in an interesting situation and I'm not too sure on what to do about it. When my fiancee and I have sex, which is wonderful, I don't have a problem having an orgasim. On the off occasion that I would masterbate, I don't have a problem. But for some reason when I'm getting head or a hand job, I can't reach orgasim.
    She says that it is a lot of work some times and lately, nothing have cum of it. I've read some other threads but nothing just like this. It's disapointing for her and me. Any suggestions or tips for us?

Maybe you are too anxious to cum .. ? Try getting her to use baby oil when wanking you, for instance, ... it feels different and good ...
  • Options
    For the head and hand job I think it depends on the way the woman does it.

By experience I know that some just can't get the job done, or close to it but not quite there and some can just handle one but not the other and some handle them all.

Maybe get some books or tutorials and try new way, there is plenty of
    techniques for giving a head and a hand job, maybe you just need to find
    the technique that suit your needs.
  • Options
    ...For some reason, when I'm getting head or a hand job, I can't reach orgasm. She says it's a lot of work and lately, nothing has come of it. It's disappointing for her and me. Any suggestions?
    Anxiety with your partner may be an issue. It's nothing to panic about. The best thing to do is relax. If you want an orgasm, you don't need to "try" and get one. In other words, if you keep focusing on this, if your mind keeps saying "I want this blowjob to result in an orgasm", you almost certainly won't. Don't bother even thinking about it. When she next gets ready to give you oral, sit back and enjoy it. ;)
  • Options
    There's quite a lot of men who won't ever come from oral sex. It's probably nothing to do with stress, and everything to do with biology, and possibly the technique of your partner.