Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

straight after

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi i have started a second pack of the pill microgynon 30 without taking the seven day break in between packs and have had sex since carrying on to a second pack without the break .im wondering if im protected i spoke to a nurse to ask if it was safe to take to packs in a row and she didnt mention anything about not being protected so i asume its ok but i just wanted to check,

Comments

• Options
    hi i have started a second pack of the pill microgynon 30 without taking the seven day break in between packs and have had sex since carrying on to a second pack without the break .im wondering if im protected i spoke to a nurse to ask if it was safe to take to packs in a row and she didnt mention anything about not being protected so i asume its ok but i just wanted to check,
    Yes you are, Check your other thread in health. Dont make two threads asking the same thing.
  • Options
    Your fine. I used to do it all the time.
  • Options
    I do it quite a bit, especially if I don't want to be on over Christmas! hehe. However it does take you by suprise when you run out of pack faster than you expected to!
  • Options
    I do it quite a bit, especially if I don't want to be on over Christmas! hehe. However it does take you by suprise when you run out of pack faster than you expected to!

oooh i never though about that! it is possible to run 3 packs together but definitely NO more!