Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cum intolerance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Odd question here.
Now I've never had a problem with the male sex cream. I actually enjoy it quite much. However for the past week or so I cannot stand it orally. I get physically ill. I gag and nearly vomit. Nothing has changed. I have no idea why. I feel bad too because I know he likes it and I used to. Also since I've been on some everlasting period lately its all I do. And now I can't. I want to, yes, but for some reason I can't. Even today, it just touched my tongue and I had to stand up and run to the bathroom even before it was done. Why, why would something I enjoyed make me physically ill?

Comments

• Options
    Your 'everlasting period' could be the reason why you're gagging. I know several girls who get sick from tastes and smells when they're on their period.
  • Options
    Yeah....i mean....stomach acid verses cum? makes you feel sorry for the spermys
  • Options
    well thatll teach him. Dont feel bad. He never does it to you!!
  • Options
    Pocky wrote:
    Your 'everlasting period' could be the reason why you're gagging. I know several girls who get sick from tastes and smells when they're on their period.

Hm, good point. I think it only started when I started... I think. Its never happened with any other times I was on, but this is a weird one :p I guess I'll try again when its done. Thanks.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Is he eating differently. I heard (not sure how true it is) that the taste of cum changes if you eat crappy foods.
  • Options
    He ate a salad once about a month ago but no changes in food or anything. Oh, he does drink alot less pop. Used to drink like six cans a day of Cherry Coke and hes down to about 3.

But I'm pretty sure its me and not him.
  • Options
    Are you sure it is because of a physical reason?

Because if it was because of your period surely you would have experience
    the same thing in the past. And as for the cum changing taste I heard that too,
    but i don't believe it can change to something that taste so bad you can't handle it physically.

One thing I would suggest tho, is not try to often.
    Frustration and stress can add more chance for the event to occur as it is expected.
    Sometimes waiting a day or 2 allow the stress to go away and make it easier to try.
    I know by experience that it does the trick sometimes.
  • Options
    maybe the lack of sugar from the drinks makes it less sweet and so not the same taste?

do u like salty foods?