Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Alone in the dark!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hi all,

for those of us who remember the orginal game, i've just been looking on the NTL pay per view films and saw theres a film of it. well it says its based on the game. has anyone seen it? is it any good?

side note; cant wait to the new version on the xbox 360 to come out.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I played that yeaarrss ago, was really fun :D

The film will no doubt be shite but i guess it's worth a watch :)
  • Options
    Haha well the review says it's pretty dire
  • Options
    It's a Uwe Boll film. He does all the shite game related ones. His name on the credits of any film is the kiss of death. Even if he's best boy, his dark talentless touch spreads like a virus.

I'm a big fan of his work. As you can tell.
  • Options
    just rad that review, sounds pretty bad. which is a shame as it could have been a really good film if worked on. oh well i might end up watching it to see any way
  • Options
    Youngbull wrote:
    just rad that review, sounds pretty bad. which is a shame as it could have been a really good film if worked on. oh well i might end up watching it to see any way

Yeah ... and even if there's a bad review u might think..hey, it could be good maybe it's just their opinion... then you see these
    I went on a quest for the worst movie ever made that had a high budget, and It has been discovered
    The director of photography was probably a camcorder taped onto a skateboard and pushed forward until it hits a wall
    Trying to Analise the story is more painful then jamming an ice pick under a big toe and kicking a soccer ball as hard as I possibly could with it right after but I will still attempt it.

maybe it's worth a miss lol...