Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New hair style!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well ladies and gents, I'm 16 years old, and I've been told I look the spiting image of this guy Danny out of Mcfly, so I googled him and thought his hair style was kool.

What do all you girls think of this hair?

Comments

• Options
    I vomited a little in my mouth right then.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I vomited a little in my mouth right then.

Why excactly?
  • Options
    Why excactly?

Becaue I vomit when things are sexy?

Why do you think.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

Why do you think.

His hair is cool, he is in a brithish boy band, laods of girls love him.

But yes; you are intital to your own opinion.
  • Options
    my name, your posts never fail to crack me up laughing.

Hannameister - I quite like Danny out of McFly - in comparison to the others. But if you look like him - and have his haircut - you might look a bit stalker-ish, don't you think?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

Why do you think.

aw bit harsh.

I'm not overly keen on it, may be ok a little shorter though
  • Options
    It looks utterly hideous....In my opinion of course

If you personally like it then get it. Who cares what other people think.

Its a bit sad though, getting his hairstyle to look even more like him?
  • Options
    my name, your posts never fail to crack me up laughing.

Hannameister - I quite like Danny out of McFly - in comparison to the others. But if you look like him - and have his haircut - you might look a bit stalker-ish, don't you think?

Sure I get raked for just looking like him, I might as well have the hair lol! I don;t midn because the girls tell me I look like him and he is fit!

He is pretty cool, haven't really heard any songs, but his fashion since I like lol.

I don't think I would go as long as him, here is a pic of him with shorter hair.
    dj.jpg 73.5K
  • Options
    His hair is cool, he is in a brithish boy band, laods of girls love him.

But yes; you are intital to your own opinion.

You asked for opinions, why ask if you only want the good ones?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

We all like to hear good things, and not bad. But I could of said something rude, because you came across ignorant and sarcastic; but I thought saying your allowed your own opinion was better.
  • Options
    Not liking a hair style makes me ignorant? Neat. Have I not gotten to know your hair well enough before I made judgements. Lets bond. Send some over and I promise to make a good effort to get along with it.

If you didn't want to hear it you could have said something along the lines of, post here and tell me my hair looks great and only if you think it does.

Not everybody is going to like that emo hair. I, personally find any hair on a man longer than an inch is revolting. You asked for opinions and I gave you mine.

And thanks for noticing. I've been practicing my sarcasm for sometime now, still not up to par with my sister yet though :(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Not liking a hair style makes me ignorant? Neat. Have I not gotten to know your hair well enough before I made judgements. Lets bond. Send some over and I promise to make a good effort to get along with it.

Not everybody is going to like that emo hair. I, personally find any hair on a man longer than an inch is revolting. You asked for opinions and I gave you mine.

If you didn't want to hear it you could have said something along the lines of, post here and tell me my hair looks great and only if you think it does.

And thanks for noticing. I've been practicing my sarcasm for sometime now, still not up to wits with my sister yet though :(

No saying " Becasue I vomit when things are sexy? Why do you think." is ignorant.

And work on the grammar a bit before sarcasm, you don't start sentences with because, and I assume the " why do you think" was a question?

Lets not argue over something so silly.
  • Options
    No saying " Becasue I vomit when things are sexy? Why do you think." is ignorant.

And work on the grammar a bit before sarcasm, you don't start sentences with because, and I assume the " why do you think" was a question?

Lets not argue over something so silly.

Then why bring up my lack of grammar? Thats silly. I know I have no skills. You don't have to nit pick at somebodies sentence just because they think the hair is gross.

Hell, I could post the defination of "ignorant" and show you that it still doesn't apply in this instance. But this thread is about hair.

And apperantly its only for people who like it. (Oh, not supposed to start sentences with and, I'm bad spank me.)

Besides, its not like I said your face made me blind (which I am not emplying at all, your not bad at all) I simply said the hair style, the hair style that I think you dont even have, mind, made me vomit. I apologize for not being 12 and finding the backstreet boys littlel brothers sexy. :crying:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

I didn't think he was digging at you in the slightest, just said that you're entitled to your own opinion. He also didn't state good opinions only.

Anyways, the doo's nice I think - it does suit some people and it's really 'emo' in my opinion, it's quite a modern look and if you can pull it off its fine. But you have to remember...you aren't actually that dude...ok..!
  • Options
    I didn't think he was digging at you in the slightest, just said that you're entitled to your own opinion. He also didn't state good opinions only.

Anyways, the doo's nice I think - it does suit some people and it's really 'emo' in my opinion, it's quite a modern look and if you can pull it off its fine. But you have to remember...you aren't actually that dude...ok..!

Thanks, I think I would suit it but time will tell.

Yea; I will try not to be him, but I just have to try the hair once in my life lol, it's always been short, and sure if I don't suit it, I can always go back to short!

I haven't got it cut in a month or so and I would say it's half way there, I will post a picture in a month or so.
  • Options
    whats the point in agueing over grammar in a fashion forum? - bit of a contradicition isnt it!

personally i dont know why the hell someone would want to model themselves on any boyband memeber, let alone mcfly
  • Options
    I prefer his shorter hair.
  • Options
    Because a subordinating clause can begin a sentence (such as this one), it is certainly correct to begin a sentence with Because – if the thought is then completed with an independent clause. doh!
  • Options

I laughed :nervous:.

I don't like the 'do personally, but get it done...I'm sure the gals will love it and it'll only cost you 60 quid from Toni & Guy.

If it turns out shit/you don't like it then so what? It's only hair, growing back is in its nature. :)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

I don't like the 'do personally, but get it done...I'm sure the gals will love it and it'll only cost you 60 quid from Toni & Guy.

Or get a friend with a weed wacker. I bet you'll only have to pay them $5
  • Options
    Everybody has a unique face. It's hard to tell you how YOU will look in that haircut, but he looks just fine to me.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Or get a friend with a weed wacker. I bet you'll only have to pay them $5

*snort*
  • Options
    I always thought he looked a bit of a fag...
  • Options
    Please please please if you're gonna go for it don't get the one in the first photo - he looks like someone's got a ball of hair and thrown it at the back of his head so it flops over the front at dodgy angles