Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Being shaved...?

Strange random question sorry...

Would you think it was normal for a girl who claims to be a virgin (actually claiming to have never done anything sexual) to shave or heavily trim?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't see why not. She doesn't just have to do it for someone else, personal preference and all that.
  • Options
    Well I started triming sometime in secondary school. As I did not want my pubes showing from the sides of my bikini bottoms. I actually prefer mine to be trimed.
  • Options
    Just because you havn't had sex doesn't mean you need a forest. Just as mistfy said, its about personal preference.
  • Options
    i agree with everyone else. it can feel alot more comfy+hygienic down there!
  • Options
    I've always *ahem* maintained that area, as long as I can remember.... as long as it needed to really! Though I'll admit I do trim and shave more now I'm in a relationship....
  • Options
    i wouldn't think anything! just because you shave/trim down there doesn't mean you have sex. some people just prefer it 'cause it's tidier or whatever.
  • Options
    I got rid of mine long before losing my virginity.
  • Options
    My girlfriend shaved before we did it/lost it
    I didn't think it was weird..
  • Options
    from a male PoV, i wouldn't think anything of it. cleaner, feels nicer, neater etc....
  • Options
    Don't now, but i first shaved before i had my first girlfriend so i don't see the problem
  • Options
    I took much more care down there once in a relationship... think everyone does really, dont they.

I did take care before hand too, but not AS much.
  • Options
    I wouldn't think anything of it. From the time they first started growing I didn't like the feel or look so have always either shaved/trimmed them.
  • Options
    Sweet1 wrote:
    Strange random question sorry...

Would you think it was normal for a girl who claims to be a virgin (actually claiming to have never done anything sexual) to shave or heavily trim?

um, yes.