Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Male multiple orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So how common is this?

Comments

• Options
    I thought the only way that it could happen was if the male orgasmed but did not ejaculate, and then repeated that. I didn't think it was possible for men to have several orgasms one after the other.
  • Options
    I don't think it is possible.
  • Options
    I think its technically possible, but very rare...fortunately the female version isn't
  • Options
    Had to rub it in, didn't you? :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    I thought the only way that it could happen was if the male orgasmed but did not ejaculate, and then repeated that.

I think you're right. Ejaculating with me doesn't always mean orgasm, and vice versa. I've had orgasms where I haven't ejaculated and i'm still "on that high", then had a bigger orgasm after.
  • Options
    No think you can ejaculate as well. You can't ever run out of sperm it's like spit.
  • Options
    I didn't know such a thing existed.
  • Options
    tp023 wrote:
    So how common is this? It’s only ever happened to me a couple of times (once at 23 and again recently at 30). Really is great, just have to figure out how to do it consistently!

I think there's a muscle situated between your bollocks and arsehole you need to tighten before or during orgasm...if you strengthen the muscle then working it during sex can lead to multiple orgasm...apparently.
  • Options
    Thought it delt with the pc muscle.