Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

depressed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my life is terrible. I'm poor and I just found out that some of my friends were talking behind my back :impissed: . People just keep holding me down and my life at school sucks. My enemies keep telling everybody garbage about me and so everybody starts looking at me differently. DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT EVEN FEELS LIKE :mad: :mad: :mad: . I don't know what to do. :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    You poor thing. It gets better as you get older, you begin to realise, not everyone is against you.
  • Options
    You poor thing. It gets better as you get older, you begin to realise, not everyone is against you.

is that sarcasm?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    no its the truth! it does get better honestly.
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    is that sarcasm?

nope, what she said is quite true :yes:
  • Options
    yeah but i'm not sure if you understand. This guy is fully ruining my life. I EVEN SWTICHED SCHOOLS. He somehow got around to contacting people here and telling his BS once again. :grump:
  • Options
    get a big stick and batter the cunt
  • Options
    z01 wrote:

you know what!? I HAVE HONESTLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. But then I always think... can't i get charged for that? :confused:
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    you know what!? I HAVE HONESTLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. But then I always think... can't i get charged for that?

Is he the type who would go to the police?

If you're unsure and still want to beat him, provoke him into making the first move so he doesn't have that option.
  • Options
    hmmm well i COULD just jump him at random at night time. But he won't do anything to hitting me first I know that... Hmmmm
  • Options
    Oh well, death is only 80 years away at the most.
  • Options
    You could get him done for slander....
  • Options
    probably get a lot more satisfaction lamping him tho
  • Options
    makes me wonder why people who dont know this guy would believe him
  • Options
    Sigh.

What garbage is this person saying then?

I'm really not sure how seriously to take this, based on some of your other threads.
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    you know what!? I HAVE HONESTLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. But then I always think... can't i get charged for that?

Your 17 (according to your other posts), and if he goes to the police and there are witnesses then yes. I'm pretty sure you'd be charged. Though, the police do have some loopholes... but I fail to see one for battering someone with a stick.

Always a nice mental image though.
  • Options
    Heh, at least you have friends. At least you know people. Unlike me.
  • Options
    You're 17, yea? You'll be out of school soon enough.
    Until then, keep your head down, work hard, ignore everyone. You'll be the one with good grades, going to a good uni (if that's what you want)
    Either that or you can let them win by taking notice and letting them run you into the ground.
    This comes from experience. School is a bitch but it goes away. You'll be fine, m'dear.
  • Options
    Teenage angst, dont' worry, you'll be out of it soon, hopefully for everybody else. God forbid you get hold of a stick :rolleyes:

There is a health forum too, this really belongs there.
  • Options
    two words (1 ) alkaline (2 ) trio . Always cheers me up .
  • Options
    z01 wrote:

:lol: :yes:
  • Options
    Option 1: Ignore that guy, don't let him get to you

Otion 2: if he has a car, slit his tires
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    is that sarcasm?
    Nope.
  • Options
    Get a picture of him, photoshop it so he appears to do something seriously embarassing, like getting @$$f.cked by a horse (you can find anything on the net these days) and print out some copies which you will let slip into the school without being directly involved. It'd be best if you didn't leave fingerprints or let anyone see you take the picture tho.
  • Options
    sugoruyo wrote:
    Get a picture of him, photoshop it so he appears to do something seriously embarassing, like getting @$$f.cked by a horse (you can find anything on the net these days) and print out some copies which you will let slip into the school without being directly involved. It'd be best if you didn't leave fingerprints or let anyone see you take the picture tho.

What a sensible reply... :yeees:
  • Options
    I never claimed to be sane, sensible or anything even remotely similar. That's what I'd do regardless of the consequences. I'd have a good laugh about it and move on. It happened to me at school as well when I changed schools.

Some dude was spreading rumours of me doing it with him in the school toilets (I'm straight don't you get the wrong idea).
    So I'd occasionally get called off in the middle of class to the headmistresses office to explain my "behaviour".
    Being the new kid on the block - an introvert geek with the psycho look and the crazy knowledge on computers (compared to all others) I knew I'd find myself marginilised quickly but that was ridiculous.
    So being a real psycho (I've had friends describe my acts to me as I couldn't remember them) I'd occasionally kick the livin' crap outta the bloody bastard (and I mean the bloody part quite literally).

I've been told that I had lifted him off the ground by the neck at 2 inches high, broken his nasal bone (or so he says) and I remember giving him a real hard jab in the neck causing him to lose his breath for half a minute.

Then I realised that people would only believe him because I was so wound up and closed that this was the only info on me they had. I mean they actually thought it was true and that I was acting like that as a defense to my secrets being revealed.
    I wouldn't let people see the real me and that gave them and him the right to think and say whatever they wanted for me.
    They needed a demon and I was it. I never stopped being it even 3 years out of school. They still see me that way. Only now they don't a demon with horns and a tail but a linux service deamon :]
    Thing is it doesn't matter what they say or do as long as you believe in yourself. Looking back they're working night shifts as supermarkets' cashiers(I seriously doubt it's what they wanted) and I'm studying computer science and informatics (which is what I've always wanted).
    Worst thing for them is they never knew and probably never will know what they actually want from their lives.

So don't let them get to you. Face it with humour and show people who listen to him who you really are. Besides if they really do believe the crap he says it means you shouldn't really give a flyin' f.ck about the bastard.
  • Options
    sugoruyo wrote:
    I never claimed to be sane, sensible or anything even remotely similar...

I'm mad, me
  • Options
    wow thanks for all the advice. :yes:

I guess I will be alright. :)

I like this site.
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    wow thanks for all the advice. :yes:
    I guess I will be alright. :)
    I like this site.
    Stay around.
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    my life is terrible. I'm poor and I just found out that some of my friends were talking behind my back :impissed: . People just keep holding me down and my life at school sucks. My enemies keep telling everybody garbage about me and so everybody starts looking at me differently. DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT EVEN FEELS LIKE

I do.

if you're being bullied it's best to report it. I don't know what year you're in in school... My school was terrible for shit stirring.
  • Options
    Sorry are you a guy or girl? If you're a bloke just show this guy you don't take any shit and stand your ground and if you're a girl spread a rumour about him, how you got with him and he has the tinyest willy and that he has warts and spots all over his bollocks that'll soon shut him up. But to be honest there are people who are way worse off in this world than just having a few rumours spread about them around school. Some people are properly bullied, like get the shit kicked out them everyday just for being them, so if its just a bit of rumour spreading i'd be thankful it's not any worse. If it gets any worse you could go to the Head Master/Mistress but that'll probably just make you more of a target, as a grass. Just try and keep you're head above the situation and try and laugh about it.Tell us how it goes.