Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New Phone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi
Sorry I'm curious has anyone got any ideas what the Nokia 6280 is going to be like? cos I'm due to upgrade anytime and I'm thinking about leaving it until I can get one, if its crap I'll get the W800i. Just wanted options.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I bit of a bad design as the little text buttons on the keypad are too small to fit your fingers on too!! They also dont do anything that good, 6230i is a good phone, like that one but have loads better features!!
  • Options
    sony ericsson beat nokia every time, get the w800i :yes:
  • Options
    Samsung D600 all the way.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Samsung D600 all the way.
    oh :yes:
  • Options
    OOH! The 6280!

I have to upgrade customers on this all the time.

WELL!

It has 2MP camera, FM radio, 74MB internal memory, Mp3 player built in, USB connection, 115g, Bluetooth, batt life of 14 days, talktime 3 hours etc.

Nicer than D600 :p Sorry!
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    OOH! The 6280!

I have to upgrade customers on this all the time.

WELL!

It has 2MP camera, FM radio, 74MB internal memory, Mp3 player built in, USB connection, 115g, Bluetooth, batt life of 14 days, talktime 3 hours etc.

Nicer than D600 :p Sorry!
    I care not, :p I dont like Nokias.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I care not, :p I dont like Nokias.
    :yes:
    (i am starting to think u might actually be me in some parallel universe!! lol!)
  • Options
    sony ericsson > nokia

even though i have a samsung at the mo :/
  • Options
    Mine is a Motorolla, fuck knows what it is, i'm not giving it the satisfaction of looking it up on the internet. It is very bad, signal-wise anyway, for instance, right now I have...no signal. Blasted machine.
  • Options
    Sony are bringing out the W810i in a couple of months that looks a lot better than the plastic piece of shit that is the 800.
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    Mine is a Motorolla, fuck knows what it is, i'm not giving it the satisfaction of looking it up on the internet. It is very bad, signal-wise anyway, for instance, right now I have...no signal. Blasted machine.

I see you also dislike Motorola. *glares at her boyfriends phone, which he's left behind*. It keeps bleeping. It wont tell me why. Stupid phone.
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:

All my friends with a Motorolla have said that, one of my friends who never swears ( well I never remember her swearing before) said:

"it might look really cool, but is a waste of time as I never have any signal, it a f****** pain in the asre".
  • Options
    I agree. I was thinking how nice my boyfriends mums phone looked the other day, and considering the pink one (the v3 thing) as my friends have it.... then I suddenly clocked on that all 3 of them are on different networks, and they all use my phone becauser theres no signal on theirs.
  • Options
    picture wise, the w800i is the best, It has the same autofocusing camera as the k750i. the nokia you're looking at and the d600 takes rubbishy pictures in comparison. I've never used the nokia, but I imagine it's ease of use is similar to all the other nokias. SE phones are equally good in that respect, they're very easy to use. I had a d600 for a week but coulden't get on with it, was let down by the software running on it.

Personally i'd get the w800 (or indeed the k750i, as they're both identical except for design and some minor software changes) but it's your call :)
  • Options
    Here we are: This is mine, although the aerial extends on my one:
  • Options
    thanks for advice
    i'm still at a loss!
    Woudl go from D600 but got D500 and i like it and it doens't look much different and id rather stick with my d500 than get d600 i think