Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

eyeliner help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok im stupid about makeup.. but i've seen people with really nicely lined eyes, i personally use a pencil but it always seems to go smudgy, however i tried liquid eyeliner once and found it really hard to get a nice fine line with it so gave up. whats a good eyeliner to get that sharp line.. also can you use liquid eyeliner on your lower lashline?

Comments

• Options
    If you're going to ask about stuff like this it's often useful to do a forum search - there are a lot of poular topics that get asked ALL the time, and it saves everyone else having to repeat themselves.

For now though, you can use liquid eyeliner on your bottom lashline but you have to be pretty careful about it - I look like I've been smacked in the face if I line the bottom properly but if I do a series of littledots between my lashes it's far more subtle. Only do that at night though, otherwise it's too heavy for me.

Good starter ones are ones with felt tip pen tips rather than brushes, which can splay. I use Rimmel Exaggerate in the brown/black tone, usually find liquid eyeliner in black looks trampy on me as I'm quite fair-skinned.
  • Options
    It's easier if you do dots rather than one line and you can usually get it straighter.
  • Options
    if ur after a good eyeliner pencil that goes on well, without scratching your eye - rimmel soft kohl eyeliners are brill!!