Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Not another Gorgeous George thread!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4584056.stm

Good to see Galloway in the house for one - shame its not the one his constituents elected him to.

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/george_galloway/bethnal_green_and_bow#votingrecord

Comments

• Options
    Shame they couldn't have got Kilroy too. That would have been good TV..although maybe not since they're both so slimy they'd probably get along.
  • Options
    Surely not the publicity seeking ego maniac.

HOw many times do you think he will mention "Iraq" without alse referencing his blantant arse kissing of Saddam?
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    If you scroll upwards, you see an option that says "Email me whenever George Galloway speaks". I'm glad they put 'no more than once per day' in brackets after, otherwise your computer would explode with all that rubbish coming in when he speaks.

Anyway, I hope he'll be sacked as an MP for doing this. Doesn't he have a constituency to work on? Or is Bethnal Green, which I understand to be a fairly poor area of East London, doing so well they don't need an MP?
  • Options
    Is he on leave? Or currently unpaid whilst he's in there, or can I have a rebate on my taxes please?
  • Options
    What an utter prick...though "ego maniac" is another good way of describing him, MoK. It could have been coined especially for him!
  • Options
    I never thought publicity junkie George could sink any lower. I was wrong.