Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hyperdrive

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Its on BBC2 tonight, a new series. I wont be able to watch it because Im out but is it just me or does it just look like its going to be a clone of Red Dwarf. (Which I apparantly hear is not going to be coming back)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    They're not repeating Red Dwarf??!

And I havent seen it, what time is it on?
  • Options
    I've seen clips and it does look a bit like a Red Dwarf clome IMO. But as I won't be able to watch it tonight don't take my word for it. I love watching Red Dwarf on channels like UK Gold when I'm at my boyfriends.
  • Options
    whats a clome? lol :D
  • Options
    ALPHABETTI SPAGHETTI?!!? :lol:

Man, I loved Red Dwarf, it never failed to crack me up. I heard ages ago they were going to make a film, but no more info ever materialised on it so I guess it's been canned. :(

On the actual topic, I haven't seen any adverts for this new show, but am now intruiged...might have to have a watch.
  • Options
    It really did look like it was Red Dwarf, hope they do it justice
  • Options
    I know there isnt another series coming. Im sure the film is still kicking about somewhere. Something should happen though seeing as the end of Series VIII was left very open ended.
  • Options
    I heard they were going to make a Red Dwarf movie, but no more tv series. :(