Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pain..help me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for the last couple of days i have suffered with this terrible achy pain, its sort of near the bottom of my back but sometimes it feels like its in my abs at the front too, it was worst yesterday (all the way through a two hour exam :crying: ) when it felt almost like heartburn..sharp pains now and again but mostly a dull ache, today its just a slight ache around my hips and the bottom of my back.
i don't know whats wrong because i've never had this pain before, i'm hoping its connected with the fact i was working on sunday and lifting heavy boxes.. and not something more serious?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Were you shown how to lift the boxes properly/did you follow it? If not, theres a chance it's your body telling you off.

If you did though, and you just aren't used to it, it might just be your body's way of complaining! If it continues to persist though, or gets worse (without lifting more boxes obviously) then I'd see a doctor. You might of just sprained a muscle or something.