Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Worried About Me Tummy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically I'm fairly average weight all over but do have a bit of a tummy and if I'm on my back you can't see much but for instance for positions that when you're sitting up my tummy sticks out and I'm a bit self concious about it - anyone else got this problem?

Comments

• Options
    i have a tummy too and so does my gf but neither of us care. i want to work out and get rid of it but i'm terribly lazy.
  • Options
    With you on that one violette!

Dont worry about it. Its part of you. If you really hate it so much go down the gym for stupid amounts of time 7 days a week and get a rock hard stomach.

Im sure your boyfriend loves you for you and not your looks or more speciffically your stomach.
  • Options
    My boyfriend loves my fat belly and likes to touch it lmao

so dont worry, he wont care.
  • Options
    don't worry, many people are in the same position and well, not all sexual positions are going to be that flattering are they..!

but, having said that if it's really getting you down go to the gym or even just start doing some sit-ups at home to tone your belly.
  • Options
    Awwww it's lovely to have something to cuddle. ;)

I can't stand skinny partners, makes me scared I'll snap 'em...

I mean a buff fella in my dreams sometimes, but in reality something to cuddle and a nice squishy belly is wonderful.
  • Options
    To be honest, when you're just about to get it on the last thing I know I'm thinking an he prob dont think it is, Ugh look at that belly.
  • Options
    turn the lights off, or blindfold him so he can't see :naughty: heh
  • Options
    even girls with six packs (which look scary in my opinion, if the 6 pack is really really defined) have a bit of podge when they sit down. I know my stomach pokes out over my waistband, but that's normal!
  • Options
    Basically I'm fairly average weight all over but do have a bit of a tummy and if I'm on my back you can't see much but for instance for positions that when you're sitting up my tummy sticks out and I'm a bit self concious about it - anyone else got this problem?
    You're a lady?

My appologies ma'am
  • Options
    Doesn't every female and some guys have to same prob! Most guys find it nice. I wish I was more curvy and feminine
  • Options
    Meh.

Even models have hang-ups about their bodies you know - and many photos are touched up in the studio. Don't let it get to you, the right bloke won't care about that anyway...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Most blokes I know don't want somebody stick thin. A few curves is nice.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

Just don't wear one of those crop top things which forces the bottom of your belly to look faintly ridiculous like most girls with that sort of shape do...not a huge problem...just wear whatever suits.
  • Options
    katelynx wrote:
    Doesn't every female and some guys have to same prob! Most guys find it nice.

Truth.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Truth.

:yes:
  • Options
    Nah, it really doesn't matter. I used to be *really* paranoid about mine too, but my boyfriend really doesn't care. He'll kiss me all over so I don't suppose it can be *that* bad! :)
  • Options
    Yeah i think almost every girl worries about this, i know i sure do, but your boyfriends not with you for you stomach, he's with you for you so try not to worry about it ;)