Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bladder infections, yay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
UTI if you want to get all smarty pants on me. Either I'm being a hypocondriach or something is wrong. I'm peeing more than normal so since I'm going to the Dr. anyways on thursday I thought I would have them check for that. This is the second time in 9 months. That seems odd and a bit excessive. I remember the Dr telling me before that most of the time it just happens. You can do all the fun stuff like pee and clean after sex and wipe front to back with the toilet paper :p But most of the times its just unluckiness. Now is there something else that could be causing this? Why must my pee pee be so naughty to me :crying:

Comments

• Options
    apparently women get about 5 bladder infections a year and you don't realise unless you get a particularly bad one cos women can fight them off quite well. some people are prone to them, my ex housemate used to get them every couple of months
  • Options
    Wow. I had no idea. I thought I was just a dirty freak :p Thanks!
  • Options
    Got a questoin. Is it possible that spicy food can effect a bladder infection? Yesterday, a few hours after lunch I thought it was going to kill me :p I literally was going every half an hour, even if I hadn't even drank anything and the feeling like I had been holding it for a week never went away. But I wake up this morning and its no worse than it was Sunday . I'm just trying to figure out why it went like that for half a day