Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Samsung t309

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a total slacker for phones. I still have my nokia 6010 from 2 years ago still :blush: After that long, the fact that its ghetto and old as hell and that its been swimming more times than I have. I was looking through my phone upgrades and I can get the Samsung t309 for only $30. So does anybody have any experience with this phone? I could get a load others for free but I want a camera cuz I'm a dork and theres always odd things I want to take pictures of. Plus I have unlimited text and picture messaging.

Comments

• Options
    But surely the technical balargy is better than my hardcore nokia 6010 :p

Oh I just seen the samsung e335 is free, how does that one sound?

See, I know nothing of phones except if I like the look.

These are my other options, cuz i'm all cheap and stuff, so I really dont' want to just buy a new phone, or spend the $75 on the one, or more than that.

The other oens that interest me are

Nokia 6101 (which is the $75)

Samsung e335

Thats about it really.

I just want a damn camera :p
  • Options
    oh i just go on looks too.. i mean, as long as i can text and ring ok im not too bothered! i have a camera on my phone now but dont really use it. same with the games.
    i like the look the the samsung one.
  • Options
    We're girls and girls like looks ;)

So can anybody tell me if one of the phones, t309 or e335 is better than the other? and why :p

If not I"ll probably get the one thats free after rebate. Yay for my cheapass.
  • Options
    I have the 6101 and I really like it, although I wouldn't pay money for it...