Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Banking Info

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've got a Bond with a bank which matured in Aug '05. It's currently in some holding account doing nothing but the time has come where i'm in need to use the money towards a good cause:)

I basically want to transfer the amount into my current account which is with another bank.

Do you reckon I can do this over the counter or would i expect to have to monkey about getting an appointment with an advisor person to sort things out?

Comments

• Options
    How about ringing them and finding out?
  • Options
    Do you not have internet banking? My current account is with Nationwide and I have a savings account with ING - on my internet banking site with Nationwide I can arrange for a transfer to my savings account, no worries. All you need is the sort code and account number and off it goes. Takes about three days to clear.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    How about ringing them and finding out?
    :nervous:
  • Options
    Crispy wrote:
    :nervous:

Um, you phone-a-phobic? Ask a mate to phone em for you...
  • Options
    I'd just go into the bank and ask, even if you do need an appointment they can usually fit you in pretty soon. or like the others have said, phone and ask.
  • Options
    I'll see how I get on later today:)