Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New survey

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hi guys,

We'd love to hear your views on binge drinking. See our latest survey Here
:wave:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    click-click-click-finish. Since an alcohol awareness course, I'm much more aware of how much I drink. When I did the course I was drinking well into the danger levels for large men- and I didn't even realise I was drinking too much!
  • Options
    all done. i've not really since any changes in peoples drinking since the new laws yet but then i'm not the big drinker i was at uni. now prefer a few drinks at home with close friends, than seeing how much i can drink in a short space of time. its turned me into a lightweight
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    ive done the survey, think the term "binge drinking" is a load of bollocks really, the reason people drink most in one go is that most people have other things going on, like i drink on a friday and saturday because i work during the week, therefore i binge drink. these stories in the press which put a negative spin on drinking are balls as well, i think its down to each individual to know how much they drink, if someone cant handle their beer and end up injured because they dont know when to stop, its their own fault, noone elses or the fact that drinking hours have been "relaxed"
  • Options
    done, and binge drinking is rubbish. i guess to some extent if you don't drink all of the time you could be classed as a 'binge drinker'.
  • Options
    done.

the drinking laws haven't affected me in any way.
  • Options
    I've just done it too, the new laws have not made any differance to me or my friends, as none of us drink that much anyway. Most of the time when I'm having a drink its with a meal or I'm at home with close friend or family and even then I would only have about 3 glasses of wine over about 4-5 hours while we are talking and snacking on nibbles.
  • Options
    i normally have a beer or glass of wine with my dinner, but if i'm going out drinking or friends come over etc... it would be on a friday or saturday so it that binge drinking. i think the way the paper are spinning it its a load of balls
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Done.
    I hardly ever drink, I ticked mostly no!
  • Options
    Finished.
  • Options
    Idid it last week, but I was disappointed there are no bottles of scotch to win....
  • Options
    im loving the new drinking laws. it means that when i finish work on a friday or saturday night i can still go to a bar and have a few drinks, it makes me feel like im not missing out on the weekend
  • Options
    done dusted bosh

I like the new drinking laws it mens that you can stay in a club longer having a boogie (most people stop drinking anyway) and it means that regular bars are open longer so you can just chill out in them