Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Repetition...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
Well, my girlfriend (16) has said before, and has said it again this morning, this our physical intimacy gets repetetive. Unfortunately, there are two problems that keep me from making it, non-boring: One, she isn't a very active one, she is more of a shy, likes to let me take control type. Two, she isn't too keen on going below the underwear as of yet, so I really don't have much to work with...

So, how can I keep it interesting and seem non-repetetive, yet still keeping within the boundaries of... Kissing, Nibbling, Frenching, Groping, Dry Humping, etc?

I suppose I usually have a general process, but it's kind of hard to change it up when there isn't that much to do. I want her to enjoy it, which she says she still does, but it just gets repetitive alot.

Any ideas? (No trolls please.) :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    well there's many things you could give a try. using foods, blindfolding, tieing each other up(with a piece of fabric, not anything crazy like rope) and just tickle each other, massages, or possibly even role playing. and by going below the underwear, does that mean you going into each others pants? if so maybe she could masturbate herself while you kiss her and nibble on her. just some suggestions. and also try and get her to take command, lots of girls like to be in control once in awhile. hope i helped.
  • Options
    Why don't you ask her what she wants you to do?

There isn't really that many variations of kissing and stroking without it getting repetitive. That's a fact of life. If it isn't enough for either of you anymore, then perhaps you are needing to move onto the next level.

Have you talked with her about moving onwards? Not pressurising her, but asking her where her limits are, what she would like to try, and so on. Cuddling and kissing is great fun, but there aren't that many ways of doing it. You need to talk to her, to get her to tell you what she wants.

If she doesn't know what she wants, how are you supposed to?
  • Options
    hmm

dont let her take any of her clothes off, and kiss & nibble her veeeeery slowly on the lips face and neck... Dont go for the naughty parts till she's wondering why you havn't.

or

sit on the side of the bed, make her sit on the floor between your legs facing away from you leaning against the bed, and give her a long head and face massage, and see where it takes you :)
  • Options
    I_Wear_Girl_Pants: Nice name, lol. Uh, anyways, she did mention the idea of being tied up loosely, so I've already thought of maybe trying that, as for not below the underwear, she seems highly turned on when I take off her pants or shirt, and she also allows for me to remove her bra, but if I have the idea for below the panties, she stops it pretty quick. Some interesting suggestions, massages are a good idea especially. (I'm good at that.)

Kermit: I've tried to ask her, but I am her first physical boyfriend so she honestly doesn't know what she wants to do. She has said alot that she wants to do more, but she was raised in a highly religious house so her morals are stopping her from continuing on further.

Replicant: That's an excellent idea, both of them. I will try, I was reading on the internet just now, and I was looking up such idea, and I think I have a few good ideas now such as a little teasing, massages, maybe material as "girl pants man" said.

Thank you all for the quick and excellent replies! If anyone else has any ideas, please post, these have already been most helpful! =)
  • Options
    i always try and turn the situation around, make her be the one dying for sex ;) .. tease and tease! but then you cant get her really gagging for it without any access downstairs!

i dunno, theres just something about a girl begging you to fuck her :thumb:

but you are quite restricted at the minute, your best bet is to use this time to find out exaclty which buttons to press!