Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time it takes for replies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I applied for UCAS on the 12th of December and still dont have any replies. Anyone any idea how long it takes for Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow to get back to you?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    UCAS have so many different people to sort out, I wouldn't expect a reply for at least another 6 weeks. As well as getting the final rush of applicants they were on holiday over Christmas and New Year.

When I applied I sent my form off in November and didn't get my last one until February. Don't worry.
  • Options
    When I applied I sent my form off in November and didn't get my last one until February. Don't worry.

It was about the same for me too, so don't worry about it, like littlemissy said they have been on holiday, plus there is the last minute rush to deal with. Not everyone is orgainised enough to apply before the last minute.
  • Options
    Ages, yet. Probably not until February, or even March.

No worry, you don't have to choose until June.
  • Options
    Having just sent mine off this morning, I read on the UCAS site it can take until the end of March for universities to make their offers. I don't know whether they consider them on a first come, first served basis. I'm nervous now though - it's actually happening now.
  • Options
    I got a letter from Glasgow Caledonian the other day and got all nervous and when i finally managed to open the envelope...

It was just a confirmation of application letter :lol: It's nice to know that they have my applications though.
  • Options
    Glasgow Uni

I got my first reply back on the ninth - an unconditional to Glasgow Uni!!!! Edinburghs where I really want to be, but it is nice to have something to fall back on :D