Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Amsterdam Gold

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just bought some Amsterdam Gold stuff off the net. Should be interesting to see what happens. Ive got 15g. I might have to smoke it all in one go though apparently.

Comments

• Options
    what is it?
  • Options
    please let us know how you got on with this, i for one am interested to see if this stuff actually works
  • Options
    ive tried one of two of those legal smoke mixture things before and can honestlly say they're shite
  • Options
    Amsterdam Gold? You've just wasted your money mate.

Now Morocan Gold on the other hand, best hash I ever smoked in my life. 4 tokes and I was fucked!
  • Options
    Yeah I'm expecting it to be a waste but you never know. £4 incl. p&p so I'll give it a go. It came today - smells just like kitchen herbs. Not a good start. Mind you, nutmeg...

Anyway - I've got an exam tomorrow so I'll do a bit after that. I'll keep you updated.
  • Options
    whoa whoa, you're willing to smoke 15grams of fake bud to get a little high? waste.
  • Options
    Yeah just did some. Took it to town and took great pleasure rolling a fat one in front of elderly people and bus drivers. haha. That was the best bit - I used 2 fat rizlas, and packed the shit into it. All it gave me first of all was a sore throat. That stuff burns. Even with a roach. Anyway - I went off to college, nothing happened. But then the most awesome thing happened. I got a slight headache.

That stuff is a pile of shit. Its better use in cooking to spice stuff up. Its not going to fuck anyone. No wonder it's legal. Pile of shit, end of story.