Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why cant i......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me n my gf are really close n do lots of sexual stuff but we havent had sex yet, she tosses me off n stuff, i finger her n made her cum the few times ive done it and well, im still a virgin and so is she, but she has offered me twice to 'do it' and wel, why we r kisisng n playing wid each other im hard, but when it gets close to probly going to have sex i jus go floppy n lyk, i lose my erections n jus dont go bk up no more, and i havent even came why we been foreplaying...? Whats wrong with me, I dont think im nervous bout it...jus wen it comes down to it, i go down...

help plz....?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like nerves to me. You want to do it, but it's still daunting.

Don't make it an issue, just concentrate on the foreplay, and one time you will be ready for it. Always keep the rubbers with you, and be ready for when you are.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Don't make it an issue, just concentrate on the foreplay, and one time you will be ready for it. Always keep the rubbers with you, and be ready for when you are.

lol im always prepared, have been for a year lol
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

I would agree with Kermit, it took me and my boyfriend a couple of months before it all clicked into place. As even though we both thought we where ready it does not always mean that your body is.