Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Parents and sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why the hell is so hard for them to accept when they find out thats they'r "babies" are no longer babies?? I'm really on the edge with mine. my mom found out and is making me take all fucking tests that are available at our doctor's office... without mencioning the price... about €200 (about 200 dollars) each...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Well maybe she's a caring parent who wants to make sure you're ok, or maybe she's an interfering, overprotective cow. Kind of hard to tell from your post.

All I can say is when you get to my age 16 does seem incredibly young. It's not always easy to keep your nose out and realise that you don't necessarily know best.
  • Options
    Thats just parents innit. You'd be grateful if the tests had found that you were gonna have a baby. Tho i barely get any stick from mine, so i cant really say, think its worse if your a girl too.
  • Options
    think its worse if your a girl too.

in that case its worse than anal... (a big pain in the ass :naughty: ) lol
  • Options
    Am 19 and my mum still worries even thou she knew i was having sex from being 15! I wish i had listened and waited though coz you feel like you have wasted your self if it dont last x its good you can tell your mum you are doing these things though incase you need anymore advice! Thats what mums are for x
  • Options
    Marishka wrote:
    in that case its worse than anal... (a big pain in the ass :naughty: ) lol

im sure many girls don't think anal is a big pain in the arse :D;)
  • Options
    It's because your mum's jealous that you can handle meat whilst she probably can't.
  • Options
    What a truly insightful contribution you have brought to the boards :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I think its good. My mother always insited on me using birth control. Condoms can't always be trusted and its good to take responsibility into your own hands. If I or her were to suspect anything wrong health or baby wise I'd hope she would be persistant and make me get tests done.
    I'd feel rotten if my mother didn't give one shit.