Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bro's Before Hoe's ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok Love Doctors i know this is a pretty common question and prolly be asked many times in this forum, but im the new guy.

Ok the other night, i was 'dirty' dancing with a very, very hot girl, like she was steaming (not actually literally). Ok she goes to my school (in my year), i dont want a relationship with her or anything cos shes not my type 'personality wise'. But the major problemo is that she is going out with one of my mates, hmm ok i don't normally get with my mates girlfriends.. its always 'Bro's before Hoe's' but he was away on holiday in South Africa at the time and don't actually really get on with him that well anyway, but he's a good bloke.

Ok so we're dancing then she wispers in my ear 'would you get with me if i wasnt going out with ***" and i was like "yeh i would, but you are so that kinda changes things" her reply was just her rubbing her arse up and down my 'crotch'. and tugs on my hand saying "come on we can go somewhere more private and no one will know". I gotta say i was very tempted, and nearly went off with her, but the 'bro's before hoe's' rule came to mind and i backed off. Im just wondering was i a friggin' idiot? or did i take one for the team? Some people i asked on the night said i should go for it, but im undecided. Should i just stay well away from her from now on? until maybe she breaks up with her BF.

Should i tell my mate about his girl trying to get with me?

*** names have been censored.

Comments

• Options
    At the end of the day girls will come and go, but hopefully you will always have your friends...stick by thm and they should stick by you. By the sounds of it if your mates girl has this attitude, he wont stick with her for long anyway :yes:
  • Options
    you weren't an idiot..you did the right thing. That girl sounds like a right tart.
  • Options
    you weren't an idiot..you did the right thing. That girl sounds like a right tart.
    :yes: quite.
  • Options
    yup you did the right thing. even if wasn't a mate but you knew they were together. it sounds like shes out for what she can get and taking him for a ride.