Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crush

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone,
My friend told me a few days ago this guy I used to have a crush on likes me. I asked my friend how the guy likes me and he told me that he said I was hot and told me the day he said it. I noticed on that day he kept hugging me and pointlessly saying hello. I used to like him all of last summer, but got over him when I got a bf, although I still thought he was great. Ever since my friend told me he supposedly likes me, I've just been questioning if it could ever happen. I know what I've said doesn't sound like much, but do you know any good ways of finding out whether there could ever be an us? I have a few friends who are quite close with him (like the guy who told me all this), and I suppose I know him quite well, but I find it hard to talk to him seeing as hes normally skating. Do you guys have any suggestions on how I could hint I like him, or what I should tell my friends to tell him?
Thanks, Josie x

Comments

• Options
    what I should tell my friends to tell him?
    Thanks, Josie x

Unless you are 12 years old, tell him yiourself. Just tell him. Ask him out. Just small talk. Don't go thru friends to have your crushy gossip shared. Just do it yourself.
  • Options
    just tell him you like him its the best way you can never rely on a third party because it could change not that your friends would lie to you but they could forget parts. so just ask him and then you will both know how you feel about each other.
  • Options
    if you dont want to ask him or phone him u could always send him a flirty text (although im not into texting the deep and meaningful) it could be a good first communication. if you like him though dont let the moment pass and then wonder what could've been
  • Options
    It's been said already. Just tell him. You could waste a lot of time, effort, energy trying to hint - and the hint could be missed. Just tell him and be done with it.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Unless you are 12 years old, tell him yiourself. Just tell him. Ask him out. Just small talk. Don't go thru friends to have your crushy gossip shared. Just do it yourself.
    :yes:
  • Options
    You have broken up with your boyfriend, right?
  • Options
    Do you guys have any suggestions on how I could hint I like him

Yeh flirt with him...go up to where he skates or go out of your way to talk to him. Or just get really drunk and tell him.