Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Figuring out what they think about you.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, I like someone. Heres the deal...

Basically, I was asked if i wanted to go to the pub one night out of the blue from her. I didn't even have her number, but I liked her a bit. Then after that night (nothing really happened, apart from the usual she laughed, had fun etc. usual stuff) her and her friend were like "yeah this was fun lets do it again". We've all been out a few times since. The last time was about 5 days ago. I found out last night that she and her friend went out again but they didnt invite me. I'm not really bothered that much but I really really like her now and I'm wondering if this means she actually isnt at all interested in me.

Its all probably a bit of paranoia really but what do you guys think?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Options
    think your best bet mate is to ask her out on her own (without the friend) see how it goes from there.
  • Options
    Visit a psychic.

Or just freaking ask her.
  • Options
    Yeah, I might do that. Only problem is I am quite good friends with her. She is genuinly nice, which is weird. I don't want to ruin what I've already got.
  • Options
    if you like her, you should ask her to go out with you one night, without her friend. if she agrees, well then its obvious she likes you.
  • Options
    yeah everyone feels and says that. but if you never ask you'll never know, and that only leads to regret
  • Options
    Youngbull wrote:
    think your best bet mate is to ask her out on her own (without the friend) see how it goes from there.

I would like to add to this, that may be they just fancied a girls night out the other night. I take it the friend is female. Her friend might had asked her to go out for a 'girly chat' or she had problems that she want to talk about with just her friend.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    if you like her, you should ask her to go out with you one night, without her friend. if she agrees, well then its obvious she likes you.

Just because she says she will hang with you doesn't mean she likes you though. It could still just be a friendship thing. Gotta make it obvious that your going more for the more than friends bit.
  • Options
    Wise words. Yeah, they might have wanted to go out get pissed on their own. Come to think of it if there was a person i would say yes to going out with i wouldnt invite them out all the time.
  • Options
    just because you have been out with her a few times doesnt mean that you have to be attached to her constantly.

she went out with her best mate, maybe they were having a girly night out, maybe they met up with people you dont know, whatever the reason i cant see the problem.

if you want to go out with her just ask her, i know its easier said than done but its the only way you will know

good luck :)
  • Options
    Thanks again, Its not such a big deal really, I just get scared because Ive never liked someone this much before, anyone coming close to this i could never get, actually never asked ... so u know... but ive only ever had girlfriends who i'm not that keen on and theyve asked me out and i didnt want to hurt their feelings.

I've been thinking about what to say. All my ideas sound pathetic haha. Ah well.
  • Options
    how about, "iv been thinking do you fancy going out sometime, just you and me?", or something like that?
  • Options
    hmm tricky one, tho she could just be testing you? As from the sounds of it shes only asked you to go out, and you havent asked her. She might just be leaving it a bit to see if you are going to ask her to go out, then that would be a clear signal to her that you like her. If you like her ask her to go out with you, i know you don't wanna ruin what you've got, but you'll never know if you don't ask. Good luck mate. :thumb:

Or my second idea is that maybe her mate said to her, "lets go out without your bloke mate (you)." Just maybe cos her mate is tired of sitting with you two while you flirt. I dunno its a tough one, hope some of that helps.
  • Options
    Good ideas, its made me feel better anyway. I'll ask her on monday. I shall feel like a big fat fool. haha. You've been a really great help. Thanks.