Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just wanted to say thanks for the good info!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This site really is the fountain of all that is good info!

My bloke is not online and not very net savvy. He wanted info on cv's so first he went of some site someone had told him. No luck you needed to be a member and then had to have an email. Then he googled-no luck, the same story or they were poor.

THEN I said look go on this site (here!). Not only did he think it was fab and read the info he emailed it to me (from my other email) so I could print it out for him.

I've also used this place when helping out my bro, my friends health problems and just for various things myself. AND of course the forums are useful too!

You don't realise how much info is on the rest of the pages though until you have to look for someone-well I didn't as i never really use them more the forums.

So keep it up! You should publicise the place more too as I think there are so many young people out there who need this place!

Comments

• Options
    Whatever i type into google this place comes up so they can't be doing to bad lol.
  • Options
    Lol fair enough! Maybe I just talk to people who don't search properly!!
  • Options
    Without licking too much arse. This place is pretty wonderful for info.
  • Options
    bah I will brown nose I don't mind! I haven't said thanks before (I think) for the general Thesite info pages. Sure I've thanked people who reply to my threads asking for info though!
  • Options
    Jowolvo wrote:
    Lol fair enough! Maybe I just talk to people who don't search properly!!

:yes: :D