Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nightclubs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone noticed the fall in numbers at clubs since the new licencing laws came into effect?

I went to a club today and in previous times it was packed today barely 30 people in there at 11:30pm
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i think its just a lack of cash after xmas and new years ;p
  • Options
    Yeah, i think i agree with Muse, things are always quieter after xmas and new years.
  • Options
    its probably because everyone has got no money cus they spent too much over xmas and new year!
    like me :(
  • Options
    deffo down to it being just after xmas, the licencing will make NO difference what so ever to the amount of people visiting pubs and clubs.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    the licencing will make NO difference what so ever to the amount of people visiting pubs and clubs.

Yeah especially as the club you are talking about is the only place in St Albans open till 4am at the mo
  • Options
    there seems to be less people out on friday and saturdays and more on mondays in the last month or so, but i dont think thats down to licenceing laws really