Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feel the FA's wrath

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It's unacceptable to react to racist chanting, but it is acceptable- and condoned- to accuse another team's players of deliberately cheating, and to accuse referees of bias.

Laughable coming from Mourinho, the Cunt of Cheating, and Fergie, whose team gets more dodgy penalties than any other.

Still, congratulations to the FA for standing up to these odious men by, er, doing nothing. Apparently Mourinho did nothing wrong- I wonder if the influence of roubles was felt once again.

Story.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The FA never do anything, and when they do it's a futile effort - 5 grand Moaninho got last time - that's really got to hurt!!!!!!!! Managers will continue to moan and cheats will continue to cheat - and every team has got them.

The only way around this is to ensure the impossible - that referees get every decision right all the time. Then no one could complain or say they were hard done by. Face it - it'll never happen. Even technological methods such as goal line cameras and the like will never be 100%, and if they are used for every single decision, it will just slow the game down and make it extremely unenjoyable.

Players who are caught cheating should also be hammered with massive bans (as we have discussed previously), you could then be reasonably sure that if they do go down for a penalty it is because they have been fouled and not play acting (still not 100% though).

Also, you've got to admit that managers rant's are usually entertaining, and would be missed if they were taken out of the game.

I think we are spoilt to some degree, in that we have got the best league in the world, football played at frantic pace and some great characters. If we took all the controversy out of it, it would be a bit boring to be honest. Its the cheats who have to be stopped, not the ones complaining about it!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Managers rants are very much entertaining, and I think that managers should be allowed to call other players cheats free from FA interference. Mostly because the players are cheats.

It's just the hypocrisy of the FA that gets me.