Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Celebrity Fit Club

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I thought of this after reading missys BB thread. Do you have the show on VH1 Celebrity Fit Club?
It is an excelent show. Hilarous.
Take a bunch of never was "celebrities" let the world know just how fat they are and then embaress and humulite them while they try to make them lose weight :p

My all time favorite was probably Daniel Baldwin. Full fledged pillpopper by the end of the show :p
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Haha that show is great.
  • Options
    I wish America would stop sending us terrible television shows like this :/
  • Options
    We have it. I think that fat bloke from pop idol was in it. He was a mess.
  • Options
    Rik Waller, he was a complete tool as well...refusing to get weighed, go running etc because he was above it. What a joke! :lol:

I didn't make a habit of watching it though, and didn't know it was still on (is it?). It annoyed me that (I think) the one for regular folk was called "Fat Club" and they changed it to "Celebrity Fit Club" for the z-listers. Changing the title didn't make it any more glam, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Oh god when I first saw this thread I thought Noooooo not another series of over weight so called celebritys who are trying to restart thier failling careers.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    It annoyed me that (I think) the one for regular folk was called "Fat Club" and they changed it to "Celebrity Fit Club" for the z-listers. Changing the title didn't make it any more glam, that's for sure.

Your right they did change the name just for the Z-listers. It really did not make any differance though.
  • Options
    new series of the english version is coming up, its got some guy in it thats covered in tatoo's and is twice as tall as Harvy the marine drill instructor. Its supposed to be his ultimate challange.