Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When is it time to move on

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i am literally JUST through the door after a night out with my best mate and a few girlies from from school. If my typing is off Ill correct it tomorrow...We are waiting to get a taxi with myself, te best mate called "X" and a mutual friend Im not too keen on, called "Z".

X has a boyfriend yet proceeds to snog some ugly as sin randomer off the street as me and Z wait for taxi. That never comes. So this randomer and his harry potter lookalike mate decide to come over and she squishes herself BETWEEN me and Z. And then tells randomer to give her a goodnite kiss. I get pissed off and yell,
"listen Ive known you for 8 years and i KNOW what a goodnite kiss means to YOU..go n take him behind the bushes or something instead of trying to make me look like a spare dick"

Z wont get involved and I start yelling out all the time shes done this, with or without a boyfriend. Leaving me with the ugly mate (even though Ive been seeing Mr Scyher for 2 1/2 years) whilst she snogs some bloke and leaves me to grab a taxi.

Then she walks off down the road, fucking city centre and grabs a cab like no problem. UnbeliveBLE!!!!! SHe says, "dont piss me off kelly"

Z says Ive over reacted which is fair enough, but my question is, is there only so much mutual interests can do for a friendship? When do the laughs run out?

AAh yes. How could I forget. Her ex, a drug dealing, stab happy baby making factory has got back in touch with her after breaking her heart a SECOND time in as many years. "My wifes left me" he says. The best friend now wants to go running back to him, after all he put her through and all of us, trying to make her feel better it's as if she's thrown it back in my face.

Sorry for the length of this.

Comments

• Options
    Lol, I think I got most of it. Where did you head?

Eh I think you should just tell her that when you're together for her not to annoy you and not get involved in any off each others business.
  • Options
    lOL. We were in the parlour, mr turlough I hope that wasn't you she was gettin off with! *evil eye*
  • Options
    Lol, the parlour is a shithole IMO.

Yes, twas me indeed...I much regret it now as she was rotten.
  • Options
    ye cheeky bugger. Indeed it wa sfull of teeny boppers form the year below and rugger buggers that are now 30+, that played for the BRA 2nd's and 3rds lol. Where were you? I'm back on monday by the way for exma,s when u back?
  • Options
    Lol, I'm back in the house, I don't even know when my exams start thats how fucked I am. Gonna go back up on Monday cos the craic's far better up there.
  • Options
    Course thats where the craic is, Im up here! we should meet up after exams, its my friends bday o the 16th(ti think) if you wanna come out n have some banter. Im on that bloody comittee thing so may try n organise summat before hand.
  • Options
    Just off the Queens website, I've got tests on the 11th,12th and 16th. I'm gonna just not do one of them because I haven't been to class all year and there's no point so yea might head out on the 16th, where do you go, beachclub and all that?
  • Options
    Tsk. Beachclub! hehe actually may well be where we end up, it's up to the birthday girl. I shall let ye know closer to the time. You should email me your queens email n I can let ya know. Youre such a bum, not goin to exams! I spet about 4 hours swottin up on chem earlier, I've nailed atomic physics but the rest is gonna kill me1 :crying:

Damn you turlough Im all sobered up!
  • Options
    Tsk. Beachclub! hehe actually may well be where we end up, it's up to the birthday girl. I shall let ye know closer to the time. You should email me your queens email n I can let ya know. Youre such a bum, not goin to exams! I spet about 4 hours swottin up on chem earlier, I've nailed atomic physics but the rest is gonna kill me1 :crying:

Damn you turlough Im all sobered up!

Lol, you can edit that post now lol.

Ok I'll pm coming you're way.