Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

mms problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got a Nokia 6230, o2 network. Cant receive MMS pictures at all. Tried sending the settings on different occasions, correct settings at that, and still nothing, tried playing around with the settings on the phone, still nothing.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I already tried that Panthro, multiple times in fact. Doesnt do anything. Havent got any credit on my phone to try sticking the basic wap settings on their either and checking that

ETA: i've emailed o2 because theres nothing i can do to fix this. I checked the manual settings and they matched the website so the phone is ok, however it did mention about checing to see if Media Messaging is / was provisioned on your account, so i asked them to check to see if it is even activated on my current phone.

So what happens to any MMS messages that have been sent to you and that should normally have been received, i mean someone sent me an mms so where is it, stuck in the system somewhere and i wont receive it now!