Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

alone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
single again sob!! :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Thats how i feel!! Once again!!
  • Options
    Freedom to enjoy life, go out with your mates, get flirting..it's not all bad! :flirt:
  • Options
    yup there many on here who know how you feel. but as satehen said go enjoy yourself that what i'm doing
  • Options
    have fun :yes:
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Freedom to enjoy life, go out with your mates, get flirting..it's not all bad! :flirt:

exactly.

i do wish people would just enjoy being single.

i mean i'm not always happy being single but what can you do? make the most of your situation!
  • Options
    I don't feel sorry for people who have recently broken up with their b/gf. The reason is that there are thousands of people who haven't had a single relationship at all.

nawww, you want a hug there? :p
  • Options
    Go out and enjoy it huni
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with being single. Use it to prove to yourself that you don't need 'a' man in your life to feel happy, and you'll increase the chances of finding someone who really makes you feel special :).

And in the meantime, you can eat lots of chocolate and takeaway, fart in bed, watch the bubbles as you fart in the bath, get up at 2am without disturbing anyone, not get moaned at if you don't wash up one day, and just do what you want when you want.

No awkwardness at Christmas either, trying to figure out which bits of family to spend it with :).
  • Options
    I'm single to. It sucks. All those in relationships or had them say being single is great and go out an dhave fun. is it ever that easy?

I don't like being single now. Got another year to see if it will be singledom continued though :(