Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

D I G ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

Anyone come across pills with what looks like 'D I G' on them? Have my hands on some but wanted to know the general view on them....if any....

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    There's no way we could tell the reliability of the pills even if we had them.

Did you get them off a reliable source, do you trust the guy. Only one way to find out and that's to take them.
  • Options
    Search on rxlist.com, don't know your chances of finding anything about them though.

As the rest of the posters have said the only way to find out what their like is to eat one although you have to think about the risks of eating a drug you know nothing about.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Search on rxlist.com, don't know your chances of finding anything about them though.

As the rest of the posters have said the only way to find out what their like is to eat one although you have to think about the risks of eating a drug you know nothing about.

I thought he meant pills as in E.. but you might be right
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    They sound like pharmaceuticals. This has been said before, but taking other people's medication is risky behaviour. Taking medication that you know nothing about IMO is just plain stupid, there is no justification for it at all. I suggest you call NHS Direct and see what they say, or show a pharmacist in your local Boots or something. I'm sure you can think up a plausable story to tell them if you are reluctant to tell them why you want to know.

I don't want to sound to mod-like here, but I would strongly suggest you find out all you can about them and think long and hard about what risks you are willing to take with your health before you think about taking them. TheSite has some infomation on pharmaceuticals here.
  • Options
    I thought he meant pills as in E.. but you might be right

I wouldn't say it was e pills because he would have ate them without having to consult here first.

They probably would have been either given/sold to him as E pills.