Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Matching Curtains and Carpets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For those of you they dye their hair, do any of you also make sure the carpets match as well?

Anyone ever gone down below to be surprised that someone's pubic hair was a totally different colour to their head?

Comments

• Options
    As I don't dye my hair I can only answer the second part, yes I have and it was surprising in a way but it did not bother me in the slightest. Well its not really a diferent colour, more of a darker shade of his natural blonde hair.
  • Options
    No, I don't. Surely that's dangerous?
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    No, I don't. Surely that's dangerous?

You would think. Talk about a yeast infection waiting to happen. Though I'm quite sure I once heard they make special pubic hair color...
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    You would think. Talk about a yeast infection waiting to happen. Though I'm quite sure I once heard they make special pubic hair color...
    Now that's just weird...
  • Options
    No I don't dye my pubes.
  • Options
    I dyed mine once for Valentines day a few yrs back (dyed red obviously and pubes in shape of a heart) (Cheesy i know!), can be a bit messy, but my girlfriend at the time loved it

I guess it could be just like asking for an infection or something...but i guess i never thought about it at the time...tbh its too much hassle as lets face it the only people who'd see them isn't going there to look at the hair are they?
  • Options
    For those of you they dye their hair, do any of you also make sure the carpets match as well?

Anyone ever gone down below to be surprised that someone's pubic hair was a totally different colour to their head?
    i dye myhair and totally defuzz down there.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    i dye myhair and totally defuzz down there.

That's cheating .. lol
  • Options
    A merkin is surely the obvious solution? :chin:

I don't dye my hair or pubic hair, and if I do dye my hair I won't feel the need to dye down there, I'm pretty sure...
  • Options
    Isn't the expression "Collar and Cuffs"?