Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where can I find episode 8 of Rome

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You know Rome, the tv series on the BBC at the moment? Well Ive missed both the original and the rerun of episode 8 :(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarion_(episode_of_Rome)

Its really annoying. And normally I wouldnt ask, but I want to know where I can find a copy. I assume being produced by BBC (and hbo) that its not going to be a major issue me d/loading it?

Any help much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    check your PM shyboy.......
  • Options
    hook me up with that bad boy apollo.
  • Options
    consider yourself hooked up....
  • Options
    Can I ask a similar question, but in relation to episode 11? I missed it on Wednesday as I watched 'Whatever Loves Means', hoping to view rome tonight. However I find I is not being repeated to night and would rather like to see it.
  • Options
    Wasn't 'triumph' on wednesday episode 10? I missed it also. In the BBC series there are only 11 episodes as apposed to the 12 in the HBO version.
  • Options
  • Options
    So what's so good about this series then?
  • Options
    aye do tell i'm running out of stuff to watch, not a big fan of history dramas in general though.......
  • Options
    There is a lot of series out in the states that are quite good that a lot of peeps have no idea about. if u have a poke around on google u can find websites that review tv shows, and will have a list, then once u got the name of one u fancy go download it.
  • Options
    It's great because it not only reveals the difference between modern society and Roman society (slavery, sex, attitudes towards love) but also the similarities (corruption, greed, the reality of politics) and then goes on to frame it in the context of two ordinary lives, one struggling to cope with a rise to the top, the other with trying to avoid falling into the gutter.

Plus it also has the required HBO amoun t of sex, nudity, violence and swearing and the single best fight scene ever filmed for TV (and maybe the movies IMO) in the penultimate episode.

Oh and whilst we don't condone P2P i'd suggest something like mininova.org rather than torrentspy, which has always seemed a bit pop-up friendly.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    It's great because it not only reveals the difference between modern society and Roman society (slavery, sex, attitudes towards love) but also the similarities (corruption, greed, the reality of politics) and then goes on to frame it in the context of two ordinary lives, one struggling to cope with a rise to the top, the other with trying to avoid falling into the gutter.

Plus it also has the required HBO amoun t of sex, nudity, violence and swearing and the single best fight scene ever filmed for TV (and maybe the movies IMO) in the penultimate episode.

Oh and whilst we don't condone P2P i'd suggest something like mininova.com rather than torrentspy, which has always seemed a bit pop-up friendly.

hmm sounds good i might have a look see, prison break and lost are on mid-season breaks so i've resorted to watching stuff like peep show and surface.....oh and its mininova.org Jim :thumb: