Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

In need of help..very quick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok well..i been going out with this girl for just over 2 months now..we getting on well and everything USUALLY..

Now today..i've got a killer hangover n things but that has nothing to do with what im gonna ask for help with lol
I got home bout 12.15..g/f txt me asking to call so I did!
We had a good chat for 40 mins bout stuff..then at the end of it she said "Speak to ya later, if I don't then have a good time at the party tonight" ..then I said " Oh, you're not going then?" she said " nah probably not " so I said "Oh ok" not in a bad tone atall..then she just went fine " fine alright bye" and hungup on me?? Why?? she isn't answering my texts and I know she has credit as she told me during our convo..now I don't want to pressure matters..but some sort of a reply to my texts would be appreciated..I'm nt really sure what to do now..as im in far from a partying mood now and want to see watsup with her..any advice..rather quick??
thanks,
Jez

Comments

• Options
    I say don't worry about it. I mean, if she is being immature and not replying to your messages then leave her be. She'll come around eventually. I mean if the only thing she is remotely pissed off about is the "tone" of your voice, which you didn't even mean, then things will be ok.

Give her a little while and she will reply soon enough.
  • Options
    she obviously wanted you to be all disappointed that she wasn't going and ask her why she wasn't and to go anyway because you want to see her.

shes childish :p
  • Options
    Well I already knew why she wasn't going to go..she had worked from 10 am to 2am new years eve..so I understand that..but she also said that she probably wasn't going to come round 2moz as she hadn't seen her family alot..I didn't say this but thought that it was ridiculous as I have seen my family for maybe 2 hours on average each day..Im not pissed off..just a bit dissapointed really..I seem to drop everything for her and she doesn't do the same for me..?
  • Options
    OK edit to that last post..the whole dropping everything bit sounds a bit too general..what I mean is like say if im tired one morning and have been invited over her's ( which she's done 3 times texting me about 9 in the morning knowing I had a late night asking me to come round ) I always go..because I don't care how tired I am..spending time with her is always good..and I can sleep it off another day..but she seems to not do the same. I'm more dissapointed with her about not coming round 2moz due to the fact she had promised she was going to all the way up till pretty much that conversation..why the sudden change of heart? she said she knew she'd be tired but meh..
  • Options
    well why don't you tell her how you're feeling instead of it being about her and what she wants. i'd say stop texting and trying to call too and let her calll you when shes ready.
  • Options
    One thing you have to always remember is that other people aren't necessarily like you - they don't necessarily act the same, and don't think in the same way. Just because you are willing to drop everything for her doesn't mean that she will do the same.

Stop texting and leave her to contact you (even if that is hard to do). Also, if you have issues, talk to her about them. Communication is the key to everything.
  • Options
    just because sending a text means they can get the message straight away (in most cases), osnt mean that anyone has the right to receive or expect to receive a reply straight away

i had one lad from wrk, he's not annoying or anything, i get on with him rather well infact, though he texted me one morning asking for my msn address, and then about 2 hours later texted me again, what annoyed me is hat he thought by sending the same message again he would get a response quicker, infact no, i stayed in bed an hour longer and added him to msn when i got around to turning the computer on

moral of the story is, impatience is a hinderance, not a virtue
  • Options
    Yeah..I spoke to one of my best mates about it when I got to the party..and she said the same really..leave her to contact me..she did at about 6pm..and everything was cool..I appreciate all the replies. We're all good now, and i'm pickin her up 2moz to come to mine ( arranged ) and we're just gonna chill out and things..then i'll take her home in the evening as I've got footy training.
    Thanks everyone,
    Jez