Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cruel Siblings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you have a brother or sister that just goes out of their way to be cruel to you, or use you?

There's just myself and my younger sister and she goes out of her way to take advantage of me and will lie and say anything to get her own way, trouble is my father will always take her side, so she gets away with it.

She's also the tightest person I know the other day she claimed she couldn't drive us to my aunt's house for christmas lunch because her brake lights weren't working so I drove, but then that same night she went out and I saw they're working perfectly!!.. she also takes my mum's car even though she has her own so she can use her petrol as well.

The other day she had this machine to make soft boiled eggs in the microwave and it has places for 4 eggs and she was making 2 so I said make me 2 as well at the same time and she said "No I can't because once they're cooked there's only two egg cup holders and I need them both"

She even took a bottle of wine yesterday to take over and drink at her friend's house that I bought for New Year's Eve and said I'm gonna replace it tomorrow (i.e. today) but I really think she just said that to take it for free and hope I forget about it...

And if I say anything I'm the one that gets yelled at :(

Comments

• Options
    I don't have any major problems with my siblings, but it has happened.

You can choose to do two things here. Sit and let them harass you or take up the fight. Find ways of nailing her ass instead of being the one that's always getting yelled at.

If you want to keep your virtue, you can always approach this problem from a different angle. This is talking to your parents, grassing your sister. For example, you could have just informed your parents about the car accident, telling them that there was no problem with the car.
  • Options
    I have the exact same problem with my brother, he is always so horrible to me. He punched my arm on xmas day but luckly my uncle saw and had a word. Maybe it was ok to punch me as kids but I'm 22 and he's 20 so I think he needs to grow up a bit. He is the most immaturen person I know and my mum does abasolutly everything for him coz he is so imcapable. She even has to tell him to wash and brush his teeth and takes him and picks him up from work everyday :confused: . I have spoken to my parents so many times about him that I have lost count nothing ever happens tho