Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Omens and stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dreamed that I got accepted to the college I wanted.

Now is this good, or have I doomed myself.

Comments

• Options
    unless you have powers beyond human understanding then i doubt you have screwed yourself
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    unless you have powers beyond human understanding then i doubt you have screwed yourself

I'm not typing literally, just a fun supersticious general thing :rolleyes:
  • Options
    and i was giving the answer to the question you asked, unless you didnt really want anyone to reply ;)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    All superstitions concerning dreams that I know of are about good omens.
    EDIT: I didn't phrase it too well. I mean that the omen I know of is that seeing something in a dream means it will happen, not the opposite.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    and i was giving the answer to the question you asked, unless you didnt really want anyone to reply ;)

Good question. I think I just want somebody to say, oh thats a very good sign, your going to get in of course. In fact you'll get your letter of acceptance today. And your hot.

Or I guess haha, your screwed, you dreamed it now you'll never get into school.

:p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I dreamed that I got accepted to the college I wanted.

Now is this good, or have I doomed myself.
    Dunno how this is an omen...

There are several ways to decode dreams if you believe in them... Maybe you're going to move on in your life, to become 'educated' in some way. ;) College could be a personification of something else.

I dreamed I caught the wrong train last night.
  • Options
    I believe that it is up to the individual whether they believe in omens or not. Personally, I would try not to become too excited. I would wait until I really found out whether I got accepted or not.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    I believe that it is up to the individual whether they believe in omens or not. Personally, I would try not to become too excited. I would wait until I really found out whether I got accepted or not.

Oh I already know I wont be. I wrote my two essays for them while smashed. I'm sure they turned out real good and now they are dying to let me in :p
  • Options
    "You have...the Grim!"
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    "You have...the Grim!"

I don't get it...
  • Options
    Who knows my_name, you'll just have to wait and find out.

When do you find out if you got in or not?
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Who knows my_name, you'll just have to wait and find out.

When do you find out if you got in or not?

Well I only did it a week or so, so probably not for at least a month. I had another dream I got accepted last night again. But then it was like the end of the world and I was one of the few survivors and there was a donut shop that was open. And there were crooked houses made of cardboard that were being sold for $300.

The sad thing is, I know I'm not going to get accepted but I still have this false sense of hope :p
  • Options
    Ahhhh its a bad omen :nervous:

quick stand on your head and drink a pint of orange whilst pealing a potato that shud sort you :p

*edited because i ment stand on your head quickly as opposed to put quick sand on your head which i typed because im a retard :p
  • Options
    This is a test.