Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Grrrr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody ever find that people just want you to be perfect 24/7?

I'm sick of it... After summer, I don't ever plan on returning to my home town again. I'm sick of being criticised, or ignored by people or just not good enough. I'm sick of the fact that because somebody has lived at home and never worked until their early 20's that they think they have some moral high ground.

I'm sick of always being "too nice" and people taking advantage. At the end of the day, who would be there for me?

Nobody...

Can anybody feel where I'm coming from?

Comments

• Options
    Yes mate. Many folk in life who openly criticise others tend to lack the understanding needed to consider life in anothers shoes. Forget them, don't let it be an issue for you. Use your superior understanding to imagine life in their shoes - then laugh at how sad they are ;).

Who would be there for you? That I cannot answer. Hopefully, someone special would be. And if there really wasn't anyone, I'm sure there'd be plenty of folk on here who would do their best.

Cheer up mate :).
  • Options
    Not really, I don't tend to notice what's going on around me half the time and if they don't like it then fuck them.

Also, why look for that perfect person, there may be plenty of fish in the sea but the sea is fucking massive, good things come to those who wait!
  • Options
    Sounds so familiar! I constantly feel like that! I just hope it goes away one day.
  • Options
    Perfection is boring, your faults and experiences make you who you are. Never feel you should change. Unless you're a pyromaniac or something... :yes:
  • Options
    I'm not perfect, but i do set a pretty good paradigm for those who want to be.