Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i think its all over...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
after months of problems on and off with the boyfriend i think its just about over, so many arguments so often - about such stupid things

he can be so inconsiderate and rude :( but still no father wants to see their little girl hurting so he has now said that he does not want to see my boyf in our home, or that he doesnt want to see him around me, if he does he will get involved - so basically things have hit an all time low, after many chances i think he has had his last chance with my parents and is on his last chance with me, but with such a negative response from the parents i dont think there is much point in going on!

Comments

• Options
    Well going on what you've given us, (which aint a lot) maybe it's best you end it with yer fella, it doesn't seem to be working out. You're young, you'll get over it.
  • Options
    Well you havent given us many information ( like the post above has said )
    You dont seam happy in this relationship and nor do your parents think so too

The best thing would be is to let him go. Mabye when your ready you could find someone else?
  • Options
    its difficult because you know your parents want whats best for you and they see it from an outsiders point of view so he must be bad for them to want him nowhere near you. what does your boyfriend say about the relationship? does he want to make it work? i think you should go with your heart, you're obviously not happy with this guy and it probably wont get any better, you dont want to feel like this forever do you.
  • Options
    i think the regulars know what i am talking about - its jst the little things like being let down, im seeing his ex's, he is mates with a girl who used to bully me at school and cannot understand why i dislike her, its being tokd i am fat or wear the wrong clothes and then being 'told off' for moaning about things he does, its the lack of respect (sometimes from me too) its the way we have spoken bout things a few times now and never seem to sort it out to be quite honest i think things have run their course he says he loves me and wants to be with me but his behaviour does not show this.

Its the minor let downs, put downs etc and my parents have had enough - they say they hate him and dont want him around, which obviously makes it difficult to work things out!
  • Options
    Okay, no offense, but if he gives you little respect and says mean things, I don't really know why you would want that to work out. It'll be hard, but I suggest a break up.
  • Options
    I say you should get rid of him, if he isn't treating as a boyfriend should then it isn't worth it to continue with the relationship. You deserve better than what you are getting from him!

Hope things work out ok in the end.