Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I feel sick...

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
who else has drunk too much? :yuck:

i pulled some stunner tonight but had to go home because I was too pissed. That's bad shit.
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:

i pulled some stunner tonight but had to go home because I was too pissed. That's bad shit.
    oooh sounds like me, i pulled some fit guy who kept calling me posh all night, and apprently i have a really nice arse. :D
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

*Raises hand*
  • Options
    Had a couple in the house but not much. Just after having a game of poker with my bro and dad. Opened all my presents already lol.
  • Options
    Had a few while i was working, nothing major. Just wrapping people's presents and having a couple of cans now lol. Got paid over £90 for 6 and a half hours work tonight, about an hour and odd of that was spent chatting and drinking haha.
  • Options
    im getting mullard, its the best, merey xmas. full on party tonight at my mates house, expect it to be a full selection of illegal and legal substances
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    koe_182 wrote:
    im getting mullard, its the best, merey xmas. full on party tonight at my mates house, expect it to be a full selection of illegal and legal substances
    :thumb:
    That's going to be tops, then! Enjoy it!
  • Options
    Me. I was home by half 1 because I couldn't hack it... with a dirty pizza. Surprised I'm not chucking up today!

Bring on Boxing Day. :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    *Raises hand*
    To save you trouble, from now on only raise your hand when you have not drank too much, ok?
  • Options
    I've never known christmas to be a party time. Even long ago my dealers spent christmas with their family. Didn't even go out for a snort. The drunks stayed home and drank eggnog with their family. Different.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    To save you trouble, from now on only raise your hand when you have not drank too much, ok?

:p