Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Its Christmas, so please feel it in your heart to help me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm searching now, trust on that, but I need some help. I'm looking anywhere online (that you can buy with $) for a Pulsar mens watch band. Not the whole watch, just the band. I've already been searching for an hour and won't stop until I find one. If anybody can take some time and help me or direct me to where I can i would be most grateful. Thanks. :heart:

Comments

• Options
    I looked but I could not locate such a thing.
  • Options
    Yeah. I give up too. I really wanted to get it for him. He said hes looked and couldn't find one, and I thought hey, the internet has everything, I can find it. But just as you said, non existant. Hes such a butt with gifts, gave absoutly no hints and finally I'm just like, tell me exactly what you want... still, nothing! So finally last night I told him, you find something or your getting nothing. Picked out this fog free shower mirror, but I hate giving gifts that aren't surprises. But I guess thats what I'll settle for.
  • Options
    Unless you can find a watch repairer or jeweller, that'd be your best place. Jewellers often have straps so that they can replace broken ones and stuff.
  • Options
    Good thinking. Over lunch I told him and he suggested call Pulsar too. Its got a seriel number on it so I'm sure I could get one that way. Oh well, theres always Valentines ;)

But men, ohh Mist i'm mad at you for being a man on holidays :p So hard to shop for and never give hints. I had so much trouble with my brother and dad too. After literally months of begging for something I get an email in which my brother told me he could use a belt or a scarf. A few days later I get an email from my dad. What does he want? I shit you not, a belt and a scarf. Had I not been at work I would have banged my head on a wall :p