Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

immediate help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just checked my emails and there is one from an adult friend finder. My fiancee is the only other person who uses this computer and it has his details. It says this

"My fantasy is to meet up with like minded strangers for fun
and sex in different places. She would be wearing a sexy
number and things would just go from there.
What role-playing scenes do you fantasise about?
Stranger/Stranger

What location do you fantasise about for a sexual encounter?
My Workplace

Using the location you chose as the best fantasy setting for a sexual encounter, tell us (in detail) about that encounter. Fact or fantasy?

She would turn up late in the evening when everyone else
had gone home in a sexy skirt and top. We would have wild sex
for hours in different places and positions.....

Tell us about a celebrity you fantasise having sex with. Who? What happens in your fantasy?
Cat Deeley..For reason as above.

Please help! What should i do. He's not home yet. We have a baby, we're supposed to be getting married!

Comments

• Options
    so you are saying the replies to the questions are what your boyfriend has written? :eek:

I know it sounds bloody awful, but don't think the worst until you have spoken to him and know the truth.

a)it could be some shitty junk mail
    b)he could just be going on some website, but not actually wanting to meet people?
  • Options
    He sounds like a total jackass to be honest.

If you love him - which I assume you do - then confront him about this and ask him why he signed up for adult friend finder. Ask him face-to-face if you are not pleasing him sexually. He has to know you are aware of this. If you keep this quiet, it will print holes in your head - which gradually largens.

He must love you in some way if he agreed to marry you.

It is your decision - of course. Good luck. :thumb:
  • Options
    it has his date of birth etc and we had a thing a while back about him downloading LOADS of pictures of naked girls on to his phone. And i'm not talking 1 or 2 here
  • Options
    And if you want an immediate answer, ask him. I'm willing to bet its nothing, but the truth will only come from him.
  • Options
    we haven't had sex for months, he's just not been up for it
  • Options
    talk to him, like Quarfly said.

hope things work out xx
  • Options
    sorry i meant to move it but copied it instead. Not currently in the best frame of mind. Accept my apology?
  • Options
    i get these emails all the time in my spam/junk mail. it could be nothing. when he gets in sit him down and talk it out.
  • Options
    Personally speaking I would check a few things like the history on internet explorer (sites visited in the last few days/weeks). In fact, if you visit the site it may automatically log in if he does use it.

The important thing is that you ask him about it. However, you have to try to take in his reaction. If he is a quick thinker he may come up with an excuse (should one be needed), but you could probably pick up that he is lying. Hopefully, as others have said, it is nothing. If you do have anything from the computer I'd hold it back at first, but then I like to try to give people a chance to bury themselves. I'd tell him I'd found that the site had been visited from our computer, and ask him about it. Give him a chance to say whatever, then bring up the email...etc.
  • Options
    Whatever happens, whatever is said, from the outside this really doesn't look good. I've never been spammed by adultfriendfinder, but I know of its existance. The email has his details in it(as per your comments) and is unlikely to just be a random spam message -the site is based in the US, I seem to recall. Cat Deeley isn't a well-known celebrity outside of this country, which would make me think that he had signed up on the site rather than this being some kind of spam email.

However, all may not be as it seems.

The account could have been set up for a friend who didn't have internet access?
    If he were to plan on cheating on you with random strangers, wouldn't he use an email account that you are not aware of?

Either he isn't very bright, and he's being a naughty boy. Or he's sorting something for a friend.

Did his profile have his photograph on it? Were the details accurate for him, or someone else that you know?

Either way, I think you're not going to be having much fun in the near future...
  • Options
    it could be spam, you get annoying adultfriendfinder pop ups all the time. but you're best off asking him.
  • Options
    I'm not surprised your sex life has hit the rocks if you never bloody talk to each other.
  • Options
    Maybe you could try being his fantasy lay? Doesn't seem like it's an outrageous fantasy... Tell him to go to the pub. Get a babysitter. Dress up. Go and Get Him. That's what I would do if I wanted him. All the details of what he wants are written down for you- you can't go wrong. Good luck

x
  • Options
    Please don't post the same thing in more than one forum, it's annoying to reply on one thread, find the other, and wonder if you actually did type out the response you think you did...

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=91705
  • Options
    have you never discussed fantasies with your partner or something?!
    what should you do?! ~ why not give him what he wants?!
  • Options
    Did u ask him? x
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I'm not surprised your sex life has hit the rocks if you never bloody talk to each other.
    Yeah, that's what she needs, criticism
  • Options
    So. . . did you sort it?