Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tattoo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm in need of a tattoo like this one for the back of my neck. I want the angel to have it's wings spread like the one in the pic but have it looking more feminine and more like an angel.

Comments

• Options
    That's more your back than your neck. But it looks like a good one to go for
  • Options
    Not sure if they'd do it on your neck if it was your first - I was told no :(
    Look on deviantart?
  • Options
  • Options
    aww. I really like that tattoo. :heart:
  • Options
    I'm not sure how good it would look having to be squished to the size to fit on a neck.
  • Options
    Why people get tattoos is beyond me. My grandad has tatoos and they look horrid now.
  • Options
    I was out last week and this bloke had on eof his neck and it looked awsome.
  • Options
    That seems way too intricate to have tattooed on your neck... you'd have to simplify the design a lot, and as for the angel having it's wings spread out... yeah, definitely a design suited for a back piece.

Anyway, go see your tattooist and have a consultation about what you want and where you want it. He/she'll tell you what's possible and can design it for you.
  • Options
    Browse the image galleries at http://www.bmezine.com ... good for inspiration but ultimately your better gettin the tattoo artist to sketch up some ideas based on what you can show them. Unless your a master artiste yourself obviously. hehe