Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

family issues

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically i wanted to ask you all some advice, i cant be too specific incase any of the people involved are reading this (unlikely but possible). The problem is my extended family on my dads side. His sister is a single mother of 2, eldest is 18, younger one is 15. The sister has spent the last few months in and out of hospital (mental health problems), the eldest has been living alone at the family home and the younger with his father. Anyway to cut a long story short the eldest is going to be spending xmas with her partner and his family, the sister remains in hospital and the younger kid plans to spend it with his mate and his family (not the kind of people you would want a kid to be with as they are involved with drugs etc) as he has left his fathers home. My mom and dad are trying to persuade him to spend christmas with us or dads other sister but hes not the kind of kid to open up, any tips on trying to communicate with him? Sorry this is such a long post - its very complcated! Thanks x

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can see you havnt had a good day then, im really sorry to hear about your problem but i havnt really got any solutions to this im really sorry, and i hope all of you work it out

Good luck :thumb: