Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Work Parties

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who's had their work Christmas party then? Did you get up to anything embarrassing?

I didn't go to my work party but went out with mates from work last night, got VERY drunk, took my shirt off and was dancing like a fool :|

Comments

• Options
    Had ours last Friday, was really good, free drink and food!
  • Options
    Had mine on Sunday, had a really good time :D basically as i spent most the night talking to this girl i've liked for along time and now were gonna go out on a date and things are GREAT! Mucho happy :D
  • Options
    When i worked at WHSmith years ago i got very drunk (underaged :o) and apparantly did 'comedy breakdancing'
  • Options
    I didn't go to my work party but went out with mates from work last night, got VERY drunk, took my shirt off and was dancing like a fool :|

At least it was just your shirt .... ;)
  • Options
    i have mine tonight :D should be quite amusing

i shall update you with any embarrassment tomorrow when i crawl out of bed :lol:
  • Options
    I want to be as far away from my colleagues as possible for festive season. They're all complete morons who think I am at one with all the computers and can thus fix things. Which I can't. Fuckwits.

I don't think we have an office party but I wouldn't want to go to it regardless.
  • Options
    Mines tomorrow night, and i cant wait!
  • Options
    mines tomorrow night, free boozze and buffet, cant wait, need to resist from getting too hammered tonight so i can get my moneys worth. altho its like 95% male, im sure there will still be snoggage
  • Options
    Had our office meal ages ago, got quite drunk, ended up in the casio with my ex-boss. For the first time in five years I was really well behaved at my Xmas party. Might be going out for a few drinks tomorrow as well!