Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

stupid condom question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right I have never used a condom with my man (we have both been tested for STI's before we had sex and I am on the pill)

Anyway just a stupid quesiton when you use a condom are you not limited in what you can do in bed incase it falls off? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    When you use a condom are you not limited in what you can do in bed incase it falls off? :confused:
    Don't think so. What do you think might cause one to fall off?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I was just thinking if you was on top riding away so to speak would it be ok?
  • Options
    hmmmm...
  • Options
    If they came off that easily then there wouldn't be much point. You'll be fine i've never known one to come off, the can sometimes roll down slightly but thats easily sorted and about the extent of any problems i've had with them.
  • Options
    Even if you buy condoms with lube already in them, buy a bottle of lube and use it in addition. That way there will be less friction, less chance of the condom breaking.

Also, condoms come in a variety of sizes, so whomever is buying them just use common sense.

But don't worry about it too much, I'm just slightly under average in size and I've never had a problem with it slipping off. It's rubber, it tends to cling. It's like putting on a rubber glove like doctors, if you've ever put one on. They don't slip off so easily even when wet.